Williams Dairy History
Alex and Maude Penalligan started the dairy in the 1940's, Lucy their daughter carried on the tradition with her husband Jack Williams. Clarry, their son, started working for his mother, marrying June in 1968 and the two of them continue the high standard of clotted cream making to this day and are very proud of still retaining an original invoice from August 1950.
Part of Williams Dairy's philosophy, practised by them, is to start with the best ingredients in the field, handle it to the highest standards in clotted cream making and use expertise to create a clotted cream of perfection.
One of the original 1950's invoices are displayed here